Microstiff - Microsoft Outings of the Third Kind

Monday, October 09, 2006

Microstiff - "Sir" Explains All.......................

"Is communist plot, Stiff sir. Those who would pull wool over eyes of many good Microsoft people by pretend to be someone else. Is not justify behavior but is act of ticky ticky tembo, no sir rembo, cherry berry roochie, pip perry pembo!"

"Is clear that I myself am making you...for? And?"

"Boola boola, boola boola
Boola boola, boola boola
When we rough house poor old hahvahd
They will holler, "Boola boo"
Oh Yale, Eli Yale! Oh Yale, Eli Yale!
Oh Yale, Eli Yale! Oh Yale, Eli Yale!"

"Open the pod bay doors please, HAL."

"I know that you and Frank were planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen."

"I'm melting, I'm melting!"

"Corey? Corey? Corrrreeeeee...”

"Dave...my mind is going...I can feel it...I can feel it."






Mini-Microsoft: Microsoft Internal Transfers Just Got a Whole Lot Easier

Subscribe to Microstiff - Microsoft Outings of the Third Kind by Email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home