Microstiff - Microsoft Outings of the Third Kind

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Microstiff - Mini Hiatus? Why? WTF Indeed!

Yo, Mini. You bring us to new heights of ecstasy only to roll over and start reading the company manual.

And of course, little old me smells a fly in the rat's ointment (Sorry, my eastern Euro accent came back for just a moment). What I'm saying is...stay the course. There are no part-time patriots. AA says, "there's no half measures". I say, "there's no half truths!"

It all comes down to this. You'll lose some of us, sure as can be. Even me if you're gone too long. This universe of ours leaves the window of opportunity open for just so long!

Softies, if the Mini-dude does this, consider commenting on Microstiff. I can't promise the same insider insight but...you can. We will both get to the truth, I can assure you. You can expect interesting comments from me with humor and bite. Don't let this resource -- me -- get away. As a matter of fact, I'll consider not screening the comments unless it gets out of hand.

I don't want this because I think Mini is doing grand but, in the words of the immortal Yogi Bera, "It ain't over until it's over." And, dear hearts, IT AIN'T OVER!

I'll hang on for as long as I can but, no Mini, no Stiffie unless we find another Mini. If you are going to come forward, do it now as a link so we'll all know. Hurry! Mini, you have no idea how important you are. Until then, comment here and make it anything you want it to be with truth as the goal. If that's not what you all want, that's what you'll get. But, if any of this is being done for political or monetary reasons, the universe will ferret it out and truth will survive, in some form. And that, Softies, is the whole truth!

"Illigitimi non carborundum!"

Addendum: (10/10/2006; 8:15 a.m.) Whew! Just read your "not leaving just slowing down" comment. I know I feel better. Did not want to break up the Festrunk Brothers: "Hey, how many astro sign medallions can you wear?" You know, Giorgi and Yortok. "Because.....we are.....TWO WILD AND CRAZY GUYS!" Well, at least we're two crime fighters coming from opposite ends of the spectrum. It's fun.


Mini-Microsoft: Random October Bits

Subscribe to Microstiff - Microsoft Outings of the Third Kind by Email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home